We know this year has been a little different when it comes to travel, but rest assured, our dedicated teams at skiNorway, skiSweden and skiFinland are on hand so you can book your next ski holiday with confidence and travel with peace of mind.
We have developed a straightforward Covid guarantee so you can plan ahead, have a fantastic holiday to look forward to, and be safe in the knowledge that should the unexpected happen, we put you first.
When Covid-19 forced the cancellation of our holidays back in March, we reacted immediately. We personally telephoned all of our customers to reassure them that they would be taken care of - whether it was to refund them or rearrange their holiday.
It goes without saying our that customers holiday experience is paramount - and your safety, well being and financial protection continues to be our top priority during these times.
What we are doing to ensure your travel safety...
For peace of mind when travelling with us this February half-term, the following has been introduced:
- Our own direct charter flight from London Gatwick to Scandinavian Mountains Airport (SCR)
- We allocate seating, ensuring families are sat together
- Scandinavian Mountains Airport is a small, brand new airport which services only a hand full of flights weekly
- Complete control of track and trace for all passengers
- Short, controlled transfers to the resorts (between 10 - 45mins)
- Safe, secure, open ski areas
- A choice of self-catered accommodation
- Money back guarantee
- Scandinavian countries are implementing world leading protocols to limit the spread on Covid-19 within hotels, restaurants and public areas.
Half Term 2021
Departing on Saturday 13th February 2021 from London Gatwick to Scandinavian Mountains Airport
From £1,535 per person staying in a two bedroom apartment at the newly built Hotell Kurbits, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing for 7 nights. Price includes flights, transfers, and bed and breakfast board basis.
Departing Saturday 13th February 2021 from London Gatwick to Scandinavian Mountains Airport.
From £1,459 per person staying in a large self-catered two bedroom apartment at The Radisson Blu Mountain Resort Residences, Trysil, Norway, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing for 7 nights.