Leave the heaving slopes, grumpy ski instructors and 4 hour transfers in the Alps and let us tell you why Lapland is an exceptional place for your February half term skiing holiday.
- Quiet slopes (even in holiday weeks)
- Short lift queues (even in holiday weeks, honestly)
- World class ski schools, with super friendly English speaking instructors
- Fantastic for families with loads to do on and off the slopes, try husky sledding, reindeer safaris, snowmobiling and more
- Airport transfers from as little as 20 minutes
- Flexible departures on the 11th, 12th and 19th February 2017
Plus when you travel with skiLapland you get their expertise and service, including personal recommendations, hand-picked accommodation, access to their highly regarded exclusive ski schools and much more.